Check out Nicole Vosper’s recent article series on Overcoming Burnout:
- Confronting denial
- When did I get so mean?
- Transforming not withdrawing
- How do I get out of this mess?
- Biology of Burnout
- Patriarchy makes me tired
- Composting grief
- Hindsight is a beautiful thing
- When class is a struggle
- Regenerative vs extractive organising
- Dismantling the productivity paradigm
- The Relentless Rollercoaster of Prisoner Support
- Power and Powerlessness
- WTF is Costochondritis – physically healing from burnout
Other political agroecology resources:
- Find Nicole’s second MSc project about Education for Agroecology here. You can read about the role that popular education plays in accelerating agroecological practices and building a movement for food sovereignty.